How much are my used silver oxide batteries worth?
- Give us a call at (800) 833-3505 or (518) 459-0846 for a quote on used battery prices.
How do I know if I have the right used batteries?
- With the variety of “button cell” sized batteries that are available, it can be difficult to tell the difference. If you are unsure of what type of used batteries you have, give us a call at (800) 833-3505 or (518) 459-0846.
Is there a minimum or maximum limit to how many used watch batteries I can sell?
- There is no minimum or maximum limit to how many used watch batteries you can sell. Depending on the size of your used battery shipment, you may be eligible for FREE SHIPPING! Call (800) 833-3505 or (518) 459-0846 and ask about our “freight reimbursement”.
Can I bring my used silver oxide batteries to you?
- We accept shipments of used silver oxide batteries through USPS, FedEx, UPS, and other common carrier services. Special shipping arrangements for larger quantities and other needs can be made as needed by calling (800) 833-3505 or (518) 459-0846.
What size/type of box should I use to ship the used batteries?
- Mercury Refining LLC suggests using the USPS Flat Rate box for shipping used silver oxide batteries. The “Small” box will hold up to 7 lbs. of used button cell batteries. The “Medium” box will fit up to 50 lbs. of used button cell batteries. If you are shipping more than 50 lbs., please distribute the used watch batteries evenly between multiple “Medium”or “Small” boxes rather than one “Large” box.